Recently I come across some very great Develop Presets (Lightroom editing speak) which have expanded my range of what I want to do with my photos, without spending a large amount of time.
- Mathais Blix -- http://blog.blixfoto.com/journal/2008/8/3/my-lightroom-presets.html
- profiPhotos News -- http://www.profiphotos.com/blog/fr/2008/11/new-lightroom-2-presets-focus-beauty-builder/
- Christopher Bartelski. -- http://cbartelski.wordpress.com/2008/09/09/lightroom-presets-inspired-by-soda-pop/
- Vivian Chung -- http://vivianchungphotography.wordpress.com/category/lightroom/lightroom-preset/
- X= -- http://x-equals.com/blog/?cat=10
Often they are not used as is, but get me in the ballpark, and I still have to have a feel for which treatment makes the best photo from my picture. Or they give me ideas for my own additional presets.
Thanks to the preset developers for making their warez free.
PS: Thanks to Gavin Seim for keeping a great list on his website.