- Paddy's International Cheese Market
- Italian Centre Shop
- Wild Boar and Apricot Terrine (Paddy's -- Alberta + BC)
- Duck and Orange Terrine ( Paddy's -- Alberta + unknown)
- Oka Cheese (Paddy's --Quebec)
- Morbier Cheese (Paddy's -- France)
- Gruyere Cheese (Paddy's -- Switzerland)
- Manchego Cheese (Paddy's -- Spain)
- Mango & Papaya Cheese (Paddy's -- unknown)
- Bocconcini Cheese with Olive oil and balsamic vinegar ( Italian Centre -- Canada + Italy)
- California Stuffed Olives (Italian Centre -- California)
- Sour Dough Bread with olive oil and balsamic vinegar ( Italian Centre -- Canada + Italy)
- Polish Garlic Dill Pickles (Italian Centre -- Poland)
- Green Figs (Italian Centre -- California)
- French Grainy Mustard (Italian Centre -- France)
In Paddy's, I thought the papaya mango cheese was going to be a bit too sweet, but it really went nicely with the terrines.
I chose the Polish Garlic Dills, when I couldn't find any "good" French Cornichons, everyone only had sweet cornichons, so I picked something with a tarter flavour. The California Stuffed Olives, are marinated almond stuff olives, great texture and flavour, which brought some bitterness to the plate.
We sliced things up into managable sizes, drizzled the olive oil and balsamic vinegar over the bocconcini, and bread. Poured ourselves a nice glass of Spanish red wine had a very yummy and satisfying meal.